Rancho Cucamonga, California, USA

Anyone looking for a game of chess, reply here.

Be sure to specify:

• time
  • your ELO, if you have one (that way you can get paired with someone your level).

If you know of good locations in the city to find chess partners, please reply here I’ll add them here.

One last ask, please spread around the word about this community in your city, that way we can grow faster and find partners for each other much quicker.

Thanks, and enjoy your games :smiley:

Good Locations to Find Chess Partners

If you know of any locations where it is common to play chess, please let me know down below, I will add them here. Thanks in advance.

Notifications

In order to know when someone is playing here, make sure you watch this topic. To do that, scroll all the way down and press the Watching button, like so:
Watching

I currently live in Rancho Cucamonga and am available flexibly but mostly early morning and after 6 pm evening.

I have a magnetic chess set and am also going to be buying a full tournament chess set soon.

I don’t have an ELO but am around 1900 rated on Lichess.

Looking for people near me to play OTB!

1 Like

Hi All,

I’m in Chino, but Rancho is close enough for me to play OTB.

Right now, weekends are free when I’m not doing things with the fam. For weekdays, I’ll be available 9-2 or so when my son goes back to school next, and nights as well.

I’ve got a board, but the pieces are a bit beat up. Once I find a group that I can play with regularly, I plan on getting a club set with a clock.

My rating is 1600ish on Lichess.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @mingussf!!!

It looks like you could play some OTB chess with @ExirK , you should be close enough (rating wise) for a good game. You can use the DM feature on this forum to setup a game, or you could do it right here in this topic.