Adding New Locations

@georgeb789 Thanks for joining the community!

Just created Sydney, Australia group. Don’t forget to post your times and locations when you plan to play :slight_smile: Also, if you spread the word about our community it will make it easier to find a partner to play with.

Heraklion, Greece, I do have a chess board, I don’t have much chess skills haha

1 Like

@Baconhs, thanks for being part of our small (for now) community!

I have just added a page for Heraklion, Greece | Ηράκλειο, Ελλάδα. Hope you find a chess partner soon. Make you sure you post in this channel so people who visit the page can reply to you. Also, feel free to mention you ELO or just that your are more on the beginner side, that way someone of equal level can reply.

Durham, North Carolina

1 Like

@curious_loop thanks for joining the community :heart:! Here is the page for Durham, North Carolina, USA. Hope you find someone soon.

Los Angeles, California. Thank you!

1 Like

Seattle, WA, USA.

Thanks for this, good idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @shubik and @ergodicbreak ! Thanks for joining our community, happy to have you.

I have just created topics for Los Angeles, California, USA and Seattle, Washington, USA! Feel free to leave a message there :slight_smile:

Also, if you end up finding a partner, feel free to spread the word about our commuinty. Enjoy!!

Lansing, Michigan USA

1 Like

Hey @Tan! Thanks for joining our small community. I just added a page for Lansing, Michigan, USA, make sure post in there :slight_smile: I hope you find someone soon there.

121 Larchmont Avenue
Larchmont, NY 10538
(914) 834-2281
https://www.larchmontlibrary.org/
The chess club meetings are not on the calendar yet. But we meet on Saturday from 1:30 - 4pm

1 Like

North ave Chess Club,
476 North Ave, New Rochelle, NY 10801
914-712-8821
The North ave chess club will be closing after 30 years by the end of August 2021. Mr Perez kept it going since 1989 but alas it will be no more. May the city New Rochelle remember what it has lost.

1 Like

It is indeed sad when such a thing happens. Well, if you want to keep connections with players from that club, you can direct them to the New Rochelle, New York, USA page here :slight_smile:

Also, I have added a page for Larchmont, New York, USA, with Larchmont Library in the potential locations.

Fort Lauderdale, FL (but Miami could also work!)
I have multiple boards and a clock

1 Like

Hey @moebbss! Thanks for joining our small community :slight_smile:

I have just created a page for Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA and Miami, Florida, USA. Feel free to leave a message in each topic! I hope you find someone to play with soon!

1 Like

Gainesville, Florida, USA

1 Like

Hey @Onlysane1, welcome to the community! I just created the page for Gainesville, Florida, USA , please feel free to message there :slight_smile: Sorry it took me a while to create thee page.

Hi! Buenos Aires, Argentina please! And thank you for this great idea!

1 Like

@franblondeau Thanks for joining out community! I just added the page for Buenos Aires, Argentina. Make sure to post there to find someone there to play with. If you do find someone, please spread the word about out little community :slight_smile: Thanks a ton in advance.

1 Like