Adding New Locations

If you don’t see your city in the Locations category, please submit it here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Done

Fes, Morocco
Also i don’t have a chess board soo …

1 Like

Just added Fes (Fes, Morocco | فاس ، المغرب)

That’s fine. There must be someone with a chess board in your city.

In order to increase the chances of finding a partner (with a chess board), I recommend you share the link to this site with your friends or in your local communities.

1 Like

Thank you very much :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for joining and being active :heart:

Montreal, Canada please!

1 Like

Done, here is the topic for Montreal, Canada .

Thanks for joining the community!

If you have some time, please share this community with your friends or in your local communities, that will help us gain a critical mass where all of us will be more likely to find partners.

Fairfax, Virginia in the United States we had a local club here before COVID but it has not opened hopefully get some players to meet up!

1 Like

Thanks for joining the community!

Just create a topic for Fairfax, Virginia, USA :slight_smile:

Make sure to tell the members of the local club about this community, that way it is more likely you’ll find a partner.

Request for Baltimore, Maryland

1 Like

@clownssbm Thanks for joining the community!

I just created a page Baltimore, Maryland, USA . Feel free to tell your friends and the local clubs about this community, that way it is more likely you’ll find a partner.

@clownssbm , @fox , @psychriq , @uNknOwn , @Mhmdkrimly , thanksfor being the first users to join the community. I know many great things are ahead of us.

I just wanted to urge you to be proactive and post in your relevant cities. If new people form your city join, they’ll see that there is already someone in their city and are much more likely to offer a game.

Thanks a ton for giving this community a go. I hope you’ll get a lot form it.

Jacksonville, Florida has a local group running weekly tournaments at a Panera: https://www.chessforcharityjax.com/

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: thanks for joining our community!

I just created a page for Jacksonville, Florida, USA. Make sure to tell people at Panera about this site :pray:

São Paulo - Brasil :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @sceptiquebleu , thanks for joining the community!!

I just added Sao Paulo, Brazil | São Paulo, Brasil to the site. Make sure to tell all your chess friends about this community, that way there is a higher chance to find a partner :grin:

The island of Maui, Hawai’i and/or Palm Desert, California please!

1 Like

@nightknight Thanks for joining the community! :heart:

Added Maui, Hawai’i, USA and Palm Desert, California, USA. Make sure to spread the word about our community to the people in these areas :slight_smile: